CARSON CITY, NV / ACCESS CABLE / July 27, 2022 / CECORS, INC. (OTC PINK:CEOS) (“CeCors”, “PsyKey” or the “Company”), an innovative wellness company specializing in the research, development and commercialization of mycology-based formulations, today announced that in July The On January 26, 2022, it was reported that a promotional badge was added to the Company’s trading symbol by OTC Markets Group, depicting unauthorized promotional activities surrounding the Company’s common area. Values.
“Neither management nor consultants of CeCors or any of our subsidiaries have engaged or communicated with ANC, LLC. We do not know who ANC, LLC is. is, and CeCors does not knowingly participate in any type of Values Promotions. All public communications of our company are made through PsyKey Twitter account, verified press releases and published in the OTC markets,” said Sukhinder Kalsi, Director and CFO of CeCors, Inc.
1. In summarizing the Company’s understanding of promotional activities, please refer to the following:
a. The Company became aware of an unauthorized stock promotion on July 26, 2022, through a stock promotion banner placed on the OTC Markets Group site bearing the CeCors trading symbol.
b. Promotional activity had a marginal impact effect in the Company’s daily trading volume, resulting in a price decline.
C. The Company learned that the stock promotion is run by the following: Bullish Charts and ANC, LLC. The Company is not aware of this promotion and has no agreement with any of the named entities. It appears that the entity running the promotional campaign received a cost-per-click payment, which may have exceeded $1,000 in cash from an unknown third party as compensation for the distribution of the ad. The article further states that Bullish Charts received electronic compensation of up to ten thousand dollars ($10,000) from ANC, LLC to conduct a two-day “726-2722” investor relations marketing ad campaign.
The newsletter published by BullishCharts Team is the property of MJ Capital, LLC, Financial Marketing Group LLC and PennyStockLocks LLC. The Company is not aware of any of these companies and has not been contacted by them.
Promotional material generally refers to press releases that the Company has published. The Company does not endorse, support or encourage any third party promotion relating to the Company, its stock or the performance of its stock.
2. In accordance with OTC’s guidance on “Stock Promotion: Best Practices for Issuers”, the Company has conducted a thorough investigation of its management, employees and consultants and has determined that none have been or are currently involved in promotion of shares, nor has anyone sold or bought securities of the Company within the period before, during or after the promotional activity.
3. The Company does not believe that the information provided in the promotional materials is materially misleading.
4. After consulting with management, directors and control persons, its officers, any controlling shareholder (defined as shareholders owning 10% or more of the Company’s securities), and any of its third party service providers, each You have confirmed that you have not been involved, directly or indirectly, in any way (including payment to a third party) with the creation, distribution or payment of promotional materials relating to the Company and its securities.
5. After consultation with management, directors, control persons and third party service providers, the Company, its officers, directors and any majority shareholder or any third party service provider, it has been determined that none have sold or bought Company securities in the last 90 days.
6. During the last twelve months, the Company has not entered into any agreement with or participated in any agreement with any Investor Relations or Professional Relations Firm.
7. The Company has issued shares and/or convertible instruments that allow their conversion into variable income securities at prices that constitute a discount at the market rate in effect at the time of issuance:
On November 30, 2021, the Company entered into a Convertible Note (Promissory Note) with Airam Capital (Aldo Rotondi) in the amount of $100,000. The maturity date is November 30, 2023 and the Note can be converted at 20% discount from the closing price of the market on the day of receipt of a conversion notice. On November 30, 2021, the Company entered into a Convertible Note (Note) with Munish Nanda in the amount of $100,000. The maturity date is November 30, 2023 and the note can be converted at a discount of 20% of the closing market price on the day of receipt of a conversion notice. On November 30, 2021, the Company entered into a convertible note (Note) with Robert Oswald in the amount of $100,000. The maturity date is November 30, 2023 and the note can be converted at a discount of 20% of the closing market price on the day of receipt of a conversion notice. On November 30, 2021, the Company entered into a convertible note (Note) with Zlabs Canada Inc. (Olesya Barakina and Taraneet Reehal jointly) in the amount of $100,000. The maturity date is November 30, 2023 and the Note is convertible at a discount of 20% of the closing market price on the day of receipt of a conversion notice. Pavlik and 10,000,000 shares of common stock were issued to John Frank Georges pursuant to a takeover agreement in which CeCors acquired Nutra-Rox, LLC.
The Company encourages investors to rely solely on information that the Company presents and discloses publicly.
Shareholders and stakeholders are encouraged to follow @PSYKEY on Twitter for all company updates.
About PsyKey Inc.
PsyKey, Inc. is an innovative wellness company specializing in the development and commercialization of mycology-based entheogenic, adaptogenic, and nootropic ingredients and formulations. From functional to psychedelic PsyKey believes in the magic of mushrooms.
As part of our optimal wellness strategy, PsyKey understands the importance of access to support services and healthcare professionals and is committed to developing tools that will help remove barriers and provide inclusion.
For more information:
Publicly traded company (OTC PINK: CEOS)
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PsyKeyworld
Safe Harbor Statement: In addition to historical information, this Press release may contain statements that constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The forward-looking statements contained in this Press release include the intention, belief or expectations of the Company and members of its management team regarding the Company’s future business operations and the assumptions on which such statements are based. Potential investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated in such forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause these differences include, but are not limited to, failure to complete anticipated sales in negotiations, lack of revenue growth, customer outages, failure to make performance improvements, efficiency and profitability, and adverse developments with respect to litigation or increased litigation costs, the operation or performance of the Company’s business units or the market price of its common stock. Additional factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated in this news release can also be found on the Company’s website. The Company disclaims any responsibility to update any forward-looking statement.
FONT: CeCors, Inc.
See source version at access cable.com: